Learn to surf and stay with us for 2 weeks in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica from the 18th January to the 1st February, 2014 for £995!
To say I’m excited to be working with Ticket to Ride Surfing Adventures and Errant Surf Holidays in Costa Rica this Winter would be an understatement. I can’t freaking wait!
Costa Rica is a place that has to be experienced to be understood, the small Central American wonderland encapsulates everything that falls under the often over used description of a ‘tropical paradise.’
In Costa Rica you can expect to find incredible surf breaking in 27 degree water, onto beautifully formed sandy beaches lined with tropical rainforests filled with exotic wildlife.
A popular holiday that has been booked is the 2 week Surf Adventure in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, which is aimed at complete beginner surfers to advanced rippers. This will be an incredible experience and Costa Rica is one of those memorable places that you have to tick of your surfing list. Here’s some info:
DATES – 15th Feb – 1st March 2014
PRICE – £995 which includes the following;
– Ticket to Ride Trip Leader with the Group the whole 2 weeks on the ground in Costa Rica (me)
– 1 Nights accommodation in San Jose hotel upon arrival
– 12 Nights shared accommodation in fantastic Surf Camp located 5min walk from the stunning beach
– Return transfers from San Jose to Santa Teresa via taxi and amazing boat ride
– 10 Surf Lessons
– Board Rental for the week for lessons and free surfing (wetsuits not needed!)
– 3 hour sea fishing trip
– Canopy Tour through the Costa Rican Jungle
– Video Analysis of your Surfing
– Photo’s of the week
– Informative talk on equipment on Swell Forecasting
– Ticket to Ride Tee Shirt
– Return Flights to San Jose Costa Rica (check skyscanner.net for best prices)
– Food and Drink for the 2 weeks (budget £100 a week for an incredible feast!)
– Holiday Insurance (check World Nomads)
I’m frothing for this course as I will be meeting my first bunch of Costa Rica Errant Surf Adventurers, who I will basically be looking after, whilst working with the locals to deliver surf lessons, get professional photos and take video surf coaching sessions.
If you fancy some sunshine this January and need a little encouragement to book a surfing holiday, here’s why I think you should book onto this awesome course: